• Providing Quality Education at an affordable cost to the children belonging to low-income group of families.
• Providing absolutely free education to the disadvantageous slum kids
• Educating Tribal Children and bringing them to the mainstream of development.
• Undertaking socio-economically beneficial and Eco conserving activities for sensitizing the students
I. Formal Education
• To provide quality education at an affordable cost
• To bring out innate potential of each child and facilitate to hone his/her inherent skill
• To ensure overall development of the children and make them happy, compassionate and responsible citizens of India
• To make them competitive but at the same time cooperative
• To provide them a growth-friendly ambience.
II. Alternative Education
• To drive out illiteracy from the neighbourhood by providing free quality education
• To bring each hard-to-reach underprivileged child into the mainstream of education and enable them to continue their education
• To inculcate into them a sense of self-esteem, compassion and social responsibility
• To make them self-dependent by imparting income-generating vocational training
III. Development Activities
• To create and promote an environment conducive to human society
• To generate awareness and encourage grass-root people for self-development
• To create employability among rural/urban educated youth